Monday, January 4, 2010

Room and Bird

Today I found a bunch of frames and finally started to arrange things how I want in my room at home.Just one sad thing is that were moving within a year or two so I do not want to go full blown into decoration. Most of the art is mine but I think its a good start. Hopefully I can get mostly everything framed. ( Ignore the lime green wall color, I choose this color in second grade)





I don't even know why I am putting a picture of this BUT today I made my first ever fabric bird. I really want to start sewing things and start making my art 3 dimensional. I would like to apologize to my future daughter/son for my poor sewing skills. Hopefully when I do my next bird there will be visible improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...